No, if you have an annual WRC+ subscription, you can wait until your current subscription ends and then use your personal promotion code for your 6 months free of WRC+ ALL LIVE.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to cancel auto-renew for my WRC+ All Live subscription or does it cancel automatically after the 6 months?
- For how long is my promotion code for WRC+ valid?
- If I have a monthly subscription of WRC+, can I cancel it and apply my promotion code for the next 6 months free of WRC+ ALL LIVE?
- If I already have WRC+, can I give my free 6 month subscription to someone else?
- I already have WRC+ ALL LIVE. Does this subscription give me any WRC One benefits?
- What languages are available for WRC+?
- Do I have to cancel my current WRC+ subscription in order to use the 6 months free?
- Can I start my free 6 month WRC+ ALL LIVE subscription after my current WRC+ subscription has ended?
- How can I redeem my WRC+ ALL LIVE code?