If the amount is over the contactless amount for that country, you may be asked to enter your PIN. Or, you have reached the contactless counters that are set up on the card for your additional security - this will ask for your PIN after you make 5 contactless transactions or spend 150 €/125 £, whichever happens first. Just enter your PIN when asked to do so and the counter will be reset.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I can’t immediately provide my documents / provide the wrong documents?
- ¿Como actualizo mis datos en mi cuenta WRC P1?
- How do I contact WRC P1 Customer Support ?
- Is there a WRC P1 App?
- What is sleep mode?
- I have purchased a replacement card; how do I activate it?
- How do I get a replacement WRC P1 card?
- What happens if my Card is lost or stolen?
- Why has my auto top-up failed?
- Can I change or cancel my auto top up?