Your card can be used for point of sale transactions as Contactless or Chip and PIN (subject to passing the identity check and obtaining your PIN) everywhere you see the Mastercard Acceptance Mark or contactless symbol. If paying contactless, you can spend up to 30 £ in the UK and higher outside of the UK where a PIN may be required. If you are using your card abroad there will be a 2.5% foreign transaction fee applied. Please see the terms and conditions for full fee details. Your card can also be used for online purchases.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I can’t immediately provide my documents / provide the wrong documents?
- ¿Como actualizo mis datos en mi cuenta WRC P1?
- How do I contact WRC P1 Customer Support ?
- Is there a WRC P1 App?
- What is sleep mode?
- I have purchased a replacement card; how do I activate it?
- How do I get a replacement WRC P1 card?
- What happens if my Card is lost or stolen?
- Why has my auto top-up failed?
- Can I change or cancel my auto top up?