The most common reasons are: i. There are insufficient funds on the credit or debit card being used. ii. The card you are using has expired or been blocked by your bank. iii. you have reached your maximum load limit. Please check these and if there is still a problem get in touch with customer services.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I can’t immediately provide my documents / provide the wrong documents?
- ¿Como actualizo mis datos en mi cuenta WRC P1?
- How do I contact WRC P1 Customer Support ?
- Is there a WRC P1 App?
- What is sleep mode?
- I have purchased a replacement card; how do I activate it?
- How do I get a replacement WRC P1 card?
- What happens if my Card is lost or stolen?
- Why has my auto top-up failed?
- Can I change or cancel my auto top up?