You must let us know as soon as possible so we can block your card. You can do this via your online account or in the App or by calling Customer Support – we DO NOT recommend emailing Customer Support for lost/stolen. A temporary block can be placed on your card which protects the funds held on the account but can also be lifted at any time, useful if you have just misplaced the card and think it will turn up. A permanent block should only be used if the card is stolen as it cannot be reversed and you will have to purchase a new card.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I can’t immediately provide my documents / provide the wrong documents?
- ¿Como actualizo mis datos en mi cuenta WRC P1?
- Was passiert, wenn ich meine Dokumente nicht sofort zur Verfügung stelle oder falsche Dokumente liefer?
- How do I contact WRC P1 Customer Support ?
- Is there a WRC P1 App?
- What is sleep mode?
- I have purchased a replacement card; how do I activate it?
- How do I get a replacement WRC P1 card?
- What happens if my Card is lost or stolen?
- Why has my auto top-up failed?